Friday 1 June 2012

I ♥ Posing

Assalamualaikum w.b.t!!

Yeah!! already enter the month of June. For my 1st entry for this month, i just wanna share with uols about my hobbies. Actually i have a lot of it's.. but recently i can see that I'm crazy to pose in front of camera. Millions thanks to Mr. Mazlan Samsuri (Abang Lan : our photographer at Corporate Comm.). Me & him can be a great team. Aku banyak idea untuk mencari sudut yang menarik... and Abang Lan have the skills to capture the moment in a good way. Besides, he always told me that "nak gambar menarik kena banyak sabar dan x boleh malu"... and i agreed with him!! Aku tak mampu nak beli camera yang canggih manggih tuu.. sib baik ada Abang Lan...hehehe.. here's some pictures to share with uols... Aku syok sendiri??? Of coz!! hahaha...

Kellis Castle... just ignore the Orange Jepun!!
Still at Kellis


at Historical of Malacca

Waterfront Kuching
Cruising at Malacca
synchronize jumping!!
new technique... and I'm willing to be the test subject... hahaha
 
TQ SO MUCH ABANG MAZLAN!!
( bila nak outing?? bawa la lynn sesama...)

No comments:

Post a Comment